Protein Banana Oat Cookies
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup sulfur free sultanas
- 1 cup organic shredded coconut
- 2 scoops protein powder (Try this all natural plant Inca Inchi protein )
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl and then combine.
- Use a tablespoon to form cookies and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 10 mins. Leave to cool and enjoy.