We specialise in online naturopathic consultations for kids and mums.
with a choice of two highly experienced and qualified naturopaths in kids and womens health.
founder of Natural Super Kids and qualified naturopath
Jessica Donovan is a Naturopath who is passionate about using food, lifestyle and natural medicines to boost the health and nutrition of children. Jessica combines her extensive naturopathic knowledge with a realistic, empathetic, inspiring and down to earth approach to empower parents to take charge of their families wellbeing. Jessica works with children with a range of symptoms and conditions but has a special interest in gut and immune health - helping families with infections, allergies, eczema, asthma and digestive complaints.
Jessica is not taking new clients until September, if you would like an appointment sooner please book in with Susan below.
Qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist and Wholefood Chef
Susan is a Naturopath, Nutritionist and Wholefood Chef with a passion to help families reconnect with the healing power of real food and home-cooking. Susan is an expert in kid’s health and a facilitator for the Jamie Oliver, Learn Your Fruit and Veg program, aimed at giving kids the confidence to make better food choices. As a Naturopath and Culinary Nutritionist, she provides practical solutions for a range of common childhood conditions but has a special interest in the connection between food and mood - helping families with behaviour struggles, stress, anxiety, depression, OCD, attention disorders and fussy eating.
NEW Kitchen coaching package with susan
Achieving success with our health goals is not just about knowing ‘what’ we need to do, but ‘how’ to implement the changes. Our new Kitchen Coaching session aims to prevent the overwhelm that comes with making dietary changes. Our Naturopath + Wholefood Chef, Susan will support you in achieving the goals you have set and develop a simple plan to create confidence and success in the kitchen.
- 3 x 1:1 Kitchen coaching sessions over Skype where you will discuss your goals, dietary patterns, likes/dislikes, and answer any questions you have.
- A simple plan for implementing nutritious and delicious meals the whole family can enjoy
- Meal planning tips tailored to your nutritional needs, health goals, time and budget.
- Wholefood cooking education - based on your current cooking level and food knowledge.
- Tips on preventing overwhelm and troubleshooting past challenges.
All for just $175
How can we help
We work with kids and mums (and the odd Dad too!)
In order to collect all the vital information about your health we perform an initial 2 stage consultation process. This enables us to determine what is going on in your child's body, why it is happening and to formulate a treatment plan to correct any imbalances and restore your health completely.
- Eczema and asthma
- Ear infections, coughs, colds and other infections
- Food and environmental allergies
- Digestive health and food intolerances
- Fussy eating and nutrient deficiencies
- Anxiety and other mental health conditions
- Behavioural problems
- Neurological conditions
- Cystic fibrosis and other genetic conditions
- MTHFR and Pyrolle testing in Australia
- Fatigue and boosting energy levels
- Adrenal fatigue and stress management
- Digestive health and detoxification
- Thyroid conditions
- Hormone imbalances
- Period problems
- Anxiety and depression
- Weight loss
- Skin conditions
- Autoimmune disease
- MTHFR and Pyrolle testing in Australia
Your initial consultation is designed to enable me to collect all the information I need about you to get to the underlying cause of your health issues and find an appropriate solution. I will perform Live Blood Analysis (which is a simple finger prick) and we will also spend time setting health goals. We spend 60 minutes face to face, I then spend a further 30 minutes putting your treatment plan together.
Treatment Plan consultation
A week later we will schedule your treatment plan consultstion. During this consultation you will be presented with a report of findings about your health together with a detailed treatment plan. Your treatment plan will include dietary, lifestyle and supplement advice.
Follow up Consultations
Depending on your state of health and the level of support your require follow up consultations are recommended every 2-4 weeks initially, reducing in frequency as your health improves. My wellness clients have appointments every 3-4 months to help them stay on track and implement preventative health strategies.