Choc-Beet muffins with yoghurt and raspberries
- • 2 medium sized raw beetroots
- • 4 eggs
- • ½ cup macadamia oil
- • ½ cup honey
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1/3rd cup raw cacao powder
- • ½ cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Grease 2 mini muffin trays with coconut oil.
- Blitz the beetroot in a high speed blender for a few seconds or grate it.
- Add the eggs, macadamia oil, honey, baking soda and blend or stir well.
- Add the cacao powder and coconut flour and stir until well incorporated.
- Spoon into muffin trays.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and top with natural yoghurt and a raspberry.