Chocolate Banana Buckwheat Pancakes
- 1 1/5 cups buckwheat flour (I make my own by blitzing buckwheat groats in my Vitamix)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Pure Harvest activated almond milk
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Pure Harvest Coco2 coconut, cocoa and almond spread and banana to serve
- Mix together your buckwheat flour, eggs and almond milk to make your batter.
- Heat a frypan and add a dollop of coconut oil.
- Once the oil is melted and the pan is hot add a ladel of batter.
- When bubbles appear on the pancake flip over and cook for a minute on the other side.
- Smear with a big spoonful of Pure Harvest Coco2 coconut, cocoa and almond spread, top with sliced banana and roll up.