A common issue that pops up with our members in the Natural Super Kids KLUB is the topic of eczema. Eczema affects 1 in 4 children and is an inflammatory condition of the skin. However, to really get on top of eczema we need to address the root cause of the inflammation which is generally coming from the gut and the immune system.
Today’s episode is part one of a two-part podcast series on eczema, and in this episode, we will focus on some of the contributors to eczema as well as allergies in our kids, with our modern diet and lifestyle.
- The way our babies are born and fed
- Decline in nutrition in our kids
- How our obsession with hygiene is affecting our kids immune development
- High rate of antacids used in babies and kids for reflux
I will also discuss my 5 step action plan to improve eczema:
- Addressing gut imbalances
- Anti-inflammatory diet
- Identifying and addressing food and environmental triggers
- Improving allergy tolerance and improving immune balance
- Nourishing the skin from an external and internal perspective.
- Register now for my brand new online workshop 5 Steps To Healing Your Child’s Eczema Naturally. This is a brand new online workshop where I walk you through my 5 step Naturopathic action plan to heal your child’s eczema by addressing the cause and eliminating your child’s eczema once and for all.
To find out more click here to receive an early bird discount of $20.00 – register on or before September 22nd, 2021. Early bird registrations will also receive extra bonuses – all details are on the registration page.
- Episode 6: The Hygiene Hypothesis and Allergies in Kids
This episode is proudly sponsored by my membership, the Natural Super Kids Klub. If you would like to become a member of the Klub to get more helpful resources to help you raise a happy and healthy family click here and pop your name on the waitlist.
If you loved this episode, leave me a review! I would super appreciate it. Also, let me know the ways you incorporate rest into your routine by sending me a direct message on Instagram @naturalsuperkids or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.