- Four large handfuls (or one big bag) of fresh, washed baby spinach leaves
- 250g Halloumi Cheese, sliced into 1/2 cm thick slices
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- Olive or coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C and place pumpkin on a tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with a little oil and season with alt (not to much) and pepper. Bake for around 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Heat a medium sized fry pan and add a little oil. Once the fry pan is hot, add your haloumi cheese and fry until golden on both sides. Remove the pan from the heat once cooked.
- Divide the spinach between four bowls and top with the golden pumpkin and the grilled haloumi. Scatter over lightly toasted walnuts.
- Drizzle with this sensational balsamic dressing just before serving.