Natural Super Kids is a thriving online business specialising in children's health. We offer inspiration and support to help busy mums raise healthy and happy kids. We are passionate about empowering mums with complementary and holistic treatment for their families health issues and concerns. We have an exciting opportunity for a Naturopath to join Natural Super Kids in a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Australia.
- Online consultations from your own home or office.
- Develop treatment plans, evaluation and documentation to support clients achieve their health goals.
- Refer for functional pathology testing as required.
- Answering questions and providing naturopathic support for our members online.
- Creating educational content including handouts, video presentations and social media content ideas on specific subjects related to kids health.
- Customer service and admin tasks such as emailing clients, ensuring payment of consults and using software such as Acuity, Zoom, Canva and Asana.
- Take responsibility for any tasks required to assure optimum client and member satisfaction.
- Qualified Naturopath with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience.
- Must have current registration and valid insurances.
- Passionate about Children's health.
- Interest in women's health.
- Clinical experience treating allergies, eczema, immune, gut, mood, and behavioural issues in children preferred.
- Computer literate and tech savvy.
- You're NOT someone looking to start or already has their own business. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to our business for the long term.
- Confident and clear communicator
- Friendly, warm and empathetic
- Reliable, punctual and detail orientated
- Self motivated and exceptionally organised
- Problem solving mentality
- Ability to work autonomously
- Team player with a collaborative attitude
- Excellent time management and responsiveness to communications
- This role will commence at 10-15 hours per week, with plenty of scope for growth for the right person.
- Flexible working days and times but must be able to offer consultations 2 days a week (including 1 evening).
- This is a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Australia.
- Home-based - must have your own private office, laptop, and reliable internet connection.
- Base hourly rate on offer at commencement, plus generous incentives that will grow as the successful candidate grows within the role.
How to Apply?
If you’d like to be considered for this position please following the instructions carefully below:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact subject: I’m Your Naturopath
Include the following:
- Attach your resume.
- A 2-3 minute video introducing yourself and why you are a good fit for this role - Upload the video here.
- Attach screen shots of your Myer Briggs and Enneagram personality test results (there are no right and wrong answers in these tests but the results help us see your strengths, how you will fit into the team, relate to others etc.)
- Answer the following questions:
- Tell us about a client you enjoyed working with and the results you helped them achieve?
- What number of hours would fit best for you right now (role is commencing at 10-15 hours per week, with scope for more for the right applicant).
- Tell us about your current schedule - how would this role fit into your existing commitments?
- What do you know about Natural Super Kids and our approach to Kids health?
- What excites you the most about this role?
- What part of this role would you need the most training or development for?
- What is your desired starting hourly pay rate for this role?