Boost your kids nutrition and health without giving up all the fun stuff!
Let's talk about a realistic approach to our family's wellbeing.
You already know
- Your kids should be eating more wholefoods and less packet food.
- Your kids don't eat enough veggies.
- Your kids sugar intake is often too high.
- You should be encouraging your kids to play outside more often.
- You should be reducing additives, preservatives and other chemical ingredients in the food your family eats.
The 'shoulds' as a mother are relentless but you simply cannot do it all!
As a busy mum you need tips, strategies and meal ideas to be able to optimise your families nutrition and wellbeing quickly and easily.
(Not to mention some magic to get your kids to actually EAT what you serve them!)
I’m Jessica Donovan
I HELP BUSY MUMS RAISE SUPER KIDS WITH HEALTHY FOOD + NATURAL MEDICINE
As a Naturopath, I’ve studied pathophysiology, science of the body, and natural health care modalities like nutrition, herbal medicine, and homeopathy.
In my clinical work, I’ve helped dozens and dozens of parents to transform their children’s health. My results have been from minor issues like getting picky kids to eat a more varied diet to helping clients to heal chronic issues like cystic fibrosis and everything in between like asthma to eczema. Getting your family healthy is my specialty.
On top of that, I am also mum to two crazy and delightful little munchkins and know all too well the juggling act that is life as a mum 🙂
Here are some places I’ve been featured:
I am passionate about empowering you to protect your kids from the dangers of our western diets and lifestyles, in a realistic way.
I want to show parents that you can live in the real world and support your kids health
- You don't have to become that health obsessed mum!
- You don't have to spend endless hours in the kitchen and
- Your kids certainly don't have to be deprived of the fun that comes with birthday parties or other social occasions.
I want to show parents there is a middle ground
You don't have to accept the norm of feeding your kids processed food full of rubbish while they are glued to their ipads
You don't have to go to extremes for your kids to be healthy either.
Your kids can still enjoy simple childhood pleasures like choosing an icecream flavour or eating fish and chips on the beach.
In the Natural Super Kids Klub we focus on small and realistic changes that build your childs health (and accelerate the entire families wellbeing) !
Natural Super Kids Klub will help
You feel confident your kids nutritional needs are being met and your children are thriving.
Lighten the mental load of deciding what to feed your family for dinner or pack in the kids lunchboxes everyday.
Your kids eat what you serve them without fuss and become open to trying new foods. They will rarely whine “I’m hungry!” because their diet keeps them full and energized.
Your children have a robust immune system, they will get sick less often and bounce back from illness quickly.
Eliminate your worry about taking yet another sick day from work, school or childcare.
Your kids become well behaved at home and at school because they’re not constantly burning off a sugar high. They even concentrate better.
Your household become in control and harmonious. Life with kids doesn’t have to feel out of control! There’s a difference between good energy and crazy energy.
Eliminate the juggle of doctor and specialist appointments and the guilt of having to rely on harsh medications with yucky side effects.
Get your child's eczema and asthma symptoms are under control without having to rely on steroid creams or medications.
The Natural Super Kids meals are achievable and delicious. I love it how the ingredients for meals is already in the cupboard, no unrealistic expectations for busy families.
The Natural Super Kids Klub helps me with ideas on how to improve the eating habits and health of my children. I love that the community provides a place to share experiences and be supported with parenting issues without judgment.
MY IN-CLINIC CLIENTS SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR AN APPOINTMENT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN THE NATURAL SUPER KIDS KLUB FOR A FRACTION OF THAT (IN FACT IT IS THE BEST VALUE OFFER I HAVE EVER CREATED)
Join Now for $28/month (No contracts, cancel anytime)
Caz Makepeace | Ytravelblog.com
As a busy mother of two young boys, I always have my ears peeled for quality information on how I can best nourish my family, naturally. From the moment I started Jessica’s ecourse, I was taken by her extensive knowledge and passion of naturopathy and found her approach to be refreshing.
Jessica is not one of those naturopaths whose advice doesn’t work in the “real world”. As a mother herself, she gets family life. I was easily able to slot her recipes, meal plans and wellbeing tips into my busy schedule and see immediate positive results in my family’s health.
If you’re ready to take your health and wellbeing to the next level, you can’t go past Jessica to help you get there.
Laura Trotta | Lauratrotta.com
When you join the KLUB you get access to
A supportive community of parents
who value the wellbeing of their children and want to be inspired by new ideas on enhancing the health of their entire family.
Healthy family meal plans, recipes and food ideas
that are simple to make and delicious to eat. Gluten, Dairy, Nut and Egg free options and 'Fussy eater variations' for most recipes
A focus on 'cook once, eat thrice (or more)' ideas, batch cooking and freezable meals
so us mamas can spend less time in the kitchen and more time having fun with our kids.
Monthly 'Spotlight Sessions'
where you will learn about a something related to your kids wellbeing in depth. These sessions will be with me or another expert.
Monthly 'Let's do this together' projects
in which we focus on ONE change to make to our family's diet or lifestyle that will make everyone healthier.
Whatever the project you will get clear instructions on how to and you will be encouraged to take a step forward from where you are currently (we don't believe in perfection!)
Monthly 'Ask the Naturopath'
live sessions where you get your specific questions answered by me in a live online video.
I was first introduced to Jessica through one of her ‘Healthy Kids Challenges’, which appealed to me because I was dealing with a fussy eater. While I was one to prepare foods from scratch, I still felt I needed some extra support in other areas. Jess brought a positive youthful energy to an otherwise draining problem. Her practical, real advice not only made sense but worked. The ‘Natural Super Kids Klub’ is a great extension to build further skills and offer continued support. The live interactions Jessica offers allows for some ‘real time’ answers, plus that personal touch where I feel she is a good friend. I love how Jess works along with us on projects and isn’t afraid to share other experts’ advice when needed. It’s also wonderful to be part of a community of mothers where we feel safe to share, care and learn from each other. I do appreciate what the Klub has to offer!
I'm loving the menu plans & recipes & I've found inspiration to finally get myself more organised with batch cooking. What a huge difference this has made for me, way less stress & way less time preparing and cooking.
Natural Super Kids has given me achievable and delicious recipes and information to feed my family healthy meals. This is a huge change for my family and I need comprehensive and small steps towards change, which I am getting in the Natural Super Kids Klub.
A Sneak Peak into what's coming up
When you join the Natural Super Kids Klub you get immediate access to all the existing content, including
- 2 x weekly meal plans with healthy, family-friendly recipes.
- Slow Cooker recipes
- Fish and Seafood recipes
- Healthy lunchbox recipes
- Wholefood Breakfast recipes
- Healthy Christmas recipes
- Delicious Salad recipes and more
- Food, nutrition & herbs to boost your child's immunity
- Strategies for fussy eaters
- Starting your own vegetable garden with Kyrstie from A fresh legacy
- Gut health & the microbiome.
- Managing big emotions with Emma Holdsworth, counsellor
- Minimalism & decluttering for a more calm and connected family life.
- Nature Play with Jason Tyndall from Nature Play S.A.
- Prebiotics & dietary fibre to improve gut health
- Creating a healthy mealtime environment
- Sourcing more local & organic food
- Make your own fermented carrots
- Managing angry energy - your child's and your own.
- Pantry and Fridge clean out.
- Create a weekly routine for outdoor, active time for your family.
Every week you get an opportunity to ask your questions in a live Q & A with Naturopath Jessica Donovan
Join Now for $28/month (No contracts, cancel anytime)
The Natural Super Kids programme that Jess has put together is so easy to follow with loads of great tips, ideas and resources. I know if the gut flora living in my three boys stomachs could talk they would be congratulating me for finally listening to their needs! Thanks Jess for being the warm and supportive you that you are 🙂
I was blown away with all of the little things we could do to improve the health and wellbeing of my kiddies! We have all made significant and ongoing changes to the way we nourish our bodies. Thank you Jess, you have such a gorgeous nature and you know your stuff!
Natural Super Kids is perfect for you if
- Your kids are healthy and eat fairly well but you want to ensure you are doing your absolute best for their wellbeing.
- You are tired of dinner time battles, picky eating and your kids refusing veggies, fish or meats.
- You know your kids are missing vital nutrition because of their fussy eating habits and you often ask yourself “What am I doing wrong?”
- Your kids are often sick with snotty noses, ear infections, conjunctivitis, croup, gastro, chest infections, throat infections, hand, foot and mouth, school sores, You name it, they pick it up!
- Temper tantrums, meltdowns, whining, aggressive and overemotional behaviour is wearing down the entire family and your connection with your kids is suffering.
- Your child has eczema, allergies or asthma. You feel alone and your heart breaks watching your kids discomfort, you know there must be a better way.
- You don't know where to turn next for your child's tummy aches, toileting issues, bed wetting or constipation. You know your child's gut health isn't up to scratch but you're confused about what to do about it.
Natural Super Kids Klub IS
- An ongoing membership where we continue to work on taking small steps toward the goals you have for your childrens nutrition and health.
- Full of actionable advice so you can put what you learn into practice
- A place where mistakes, off track weeks and imperfection are Okay. We are all mums living in the real world after all!
- A supportive, helpful community of mums who all have the best intetions when it comes to the wellbeing of their children.
Natural Super Kids Klub is NOT
- An intense online program with a heap of overwhelming information.
- Information overload where you don't even know where to start.
- A place where we strive for perfection.
- A competitive community full of mummy wars and parenting debates.
Jessica is very realistic in expectations of what can be achieved over the short and long term, and you don't have to spend huge amounts of money to make a difference to your and your family's life and health. So much can be done from home and with what you have in your pantry or fridge. Also Jess gets it. She gets that no one is perfect, that family life can be hard and many of us are time poor, and tailors her advice to suit. Thanks Jess for your generosity and your gorgeous spirit!
My 2 year old daughter suffered from red and dry blotchy skin. We had tried a variety of natural ointments/creams and seen a dermatologist, but her eczema would periodically return with flare ups, despite using no soaps and hyper-allergenic washing powders. With hesitation, we even tried a prescribed steroid cream, which caused an allergic reaction.
The results from Jessica’s recommendations have been amazing. Although, my daughter has sensitive skin, her eczema on the legs, arms and face has disappeared. My daughter now tolerates most foods and is a very happy and gorgeous two year old.
Since becoming a parent what really hit home was the importance of making my lifestyle as healthy as possible, I wanted to give my kids the absolute best start in life. I did everything possible to make good choices, but still both my kids had little niggly problems that no matter what I did, did not resolve.My daughter had a severe iron deficiency, due to my deficiency during my pregnancy with her and we had had no success with conventional treatments.
After just 3 months following Jessica’s recommendations she now has normal levels! This amazing lady has changed our lives more than I can explain. She is warm, compassionate and really relates to mums and kid’s needs. She is realistic with today’s busy lifestyles and understands that although we are not perfect all the time, little changes can make HUGE impacts. I would and HAVE recommended her to everyone.
My 4 year old boy started to turn into a child I no longer recognised. He was angry, frustrated, over emotional, naughty, aggressive and driving me to the point where I would sit on my bed and cry with sadness and frustration. I was at my wits end.
After following Jessica’s advice and recommendations we were completely blown away. We could notice the difference within 24 hours! He was listening again, thinking before he threw a tantrum, his anger was at bay, he was loving again and most of all he was aware of his behavior. I honestly couldn’t believe it. It was like magic!
I can’t thank Jess enough for her help with my family. I have learnt a lot about nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle, she has changed our way of living for the better.
Your childrens wellbeing is way too important to miss this.
Join Now for $28/month (No contracts, cancel anytime)
Love, love, love natural super kids …. It's easy to follow and implement with little fuss, it really opened my eyes to the smallest changes I needed to make to build my children’s immunity and keep them away from toxins …. Not a single cold or runny nose in months. I recommend this course for anyone who wants to see their kids thrive . Thank you Jess.