Mamacino's No Bake Muesli Slice
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup preservative free dried apricots
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup mixed sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup linseeds
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 – 1 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- Coconut for sprinkling (optional)
- Put everything in the food processor (except the coconut) and whiz until the mixture sticks together.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper and press the mixture in, using the back of a spoon to smooth it down. Sprinkle with a little desiccated coconut.
- Put in the fridge for at least an hour and then cut into squares with a sharp knife. Store your slice in a container in the fridge with baking paper between each slice.