Mini Christmas Puddings
- 8 medjool dates
- 150g dried apricots (sulphur free)
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup white chocolate, melted
- Fresh raspberries or dried cranberries to serve
- Blitz dates and apricots in a high speed blender,
- Remove into a mixing bowl and add orange zest, juice and spices.
- Blend nuts into small pieces (I like to leave some texture).
- Add nuts to wet mixture and press into mini muffin moulds.
- Put in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Remove carefully, leave upside down and top with melted white chocolate and a raspberry or cranberry.