Pumpkin, date and almond loaf
- • 2 cups raw grated pumpkin
- • 1 cup dates, chopped (I blitz mine in the Vitamix)
- • 2 cups almond meal (I blitz my own almonds in my Vitamix and leave them chunky)
- • 3 eggs
- • ¼ cup coconut oil
- • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- • ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- • Pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 150 C fan forced or 170 C no fan.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, coconut oil, cinnamon, ginger and sultanas.
- Add almond meal and mix through.
- Pour into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and sprinkle pumpkin seeds on the top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
- Spread with organic butter (0ptional) to serve.