Quinoa and beetroot frittata
- • ½ cup quinoa, cooked
- • 3 large beetroot, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
- • 1/2 butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- • 2 handfuls of spinach, chopped
- • 12 eggs.
- • 150g goat’s feta
- • Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Roast the beetroot and pumpkin for 20 minutes.
- Mix in silver beet.
- Transfer into a casserole dish and sprinkle the feta on top.
- Pour over the beaten eggs, seasoned with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees or until set.
- Serve with a green salad.