Winter Red Cabbage Salad
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1 beetroot, peeled
- 2 apples, cored
- 1 bulb of fennel, cored and outer leaves removed
- 1 big handful of parsley and corriander (straight from the garden is best!)
- 1/4 cup of pepitas to garnish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon rapadura or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- Shred all the veggies and herbs finely either by hand or in a food processor/ Vitamix or Thermomix and place into a big bowl.
- Put all dressing ingredients into a jar and shake vigorously until well mixed and creamy.
- Sprinkle over the pepitas and enjoy a big plate full of crunchy delight!
You can use any herbs you have on hand.